Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thinking of the 3rd Dimension - part 2

Here is some of the stuff I did in Maya from (Aug-Dec 2011). These are the non character animation works.You can see a clear improvement in the presentation and quality of the work,though there is still much to improve.

The Piranha Sub

The Piranha Sub from Alok N R on Vimeo.


Building No:2

Modelling and Texturing of a Building from Alok N R on Vimeo.


Character Modelling and Texturing

Untitled from Alok N R on Vimeo.


Character Rigging and Skinning

Character Rigging and Skinning from Alok N R on Vimeo.


Character Expressions


Untitled from Alok N R on Vimeo.


(Click to go to my vimeo profile where I share the stories (often painful ones) behind the making of these small clips)

None of these(the sub,house or the character)are my original designs,lest someone come crying about copyright infringement.I ve based them on real image references.
Next,I'll share some of the animation stuff that I did.

Part 2 ends here.

No comments: