Sunday, October 21, 2012

Story of a Nose


Na,this ain't  the story of a nose.Just did that to get your attention. :) This is a post to share about this crazy new you tube channel that I've come across called ProkoTV. A goldmine of instructional and entertaining videos for artists,especially for those who are into figure drawing.


To give you a sample,here is one I found especially useful, on drawing noses.(I've always shied away from drawing noses and this one helped big time.)


Do check out the entire channel.Its worth it.
And his website


To know more on my own little attempt at understanding 'the nose' visit my slog blog post at  http://hardcoregraphite.blogspot.in/2012/10/october-212011-nosejob.html


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You will turn over many a futile new leaf till you learn we must all write on scratched-out pages. "  ~Mignon McLaughlin


1 comment:

Nikhita said...

Not a bad nose En! is it yours? Only the lower button looks like! :P :) (I should use the right terms thanks to Stan's awesome video tutorial!)